I was invited for a knowledge sharing session with students of Anna University and Hindustan University, Chennai in August 2014. The session panned out to be an interesting platform where we exchanged ideas on how to we could adopt 'Design Optioneering' in mainstream architecture practice.
Some of the topics that were covered in that session were:
- Why should we adopt Iterative Virtual Prototyping?
- Benefits of performance driven design approach
- How to employ Optioneering in urban design?
- Design automation & case studies
- Future of Parametric BIM & other tools