In this workshop, you’ll learn how to create, manage and automate a set of Concept Design documentation (both technical and graphical) in ARCHICAD and display the materials of the project in a photo-realistic manner. All without Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign.
In 60 minutes, you’ll learn:
1. How to create 2D image fills to represent realistic materials.
2. How to apply image fills to the 2D representation of the model elements.
3. How to save these elements as Favorites for your future template.
4. How to create graphic overrides to turn On/Off the display of these image fills.
5. How to create 3D documents to overlap shadows in the Floor Plans.
+ Bonus PRO TipsWatch Recording
You’ll receive all raw files (.zip) + life-time access to the video recording.